Design a site like this with
Get started

Working Visa (Status of Residence) “Engineer/ Specialist in Humanities/ International Services”

This working visa (Status of Residence) is for foreign nationals who intend to engage a following activitiy, based on a contract with a public or private organization in Japan. Engineer In services which require skills or knowledge pertinent to physical science, engineering or other natural science fields Specialist in Humanities In services which require knowledge …