Return of a residence card

When a foreigner national is no longer a medium to long-term resident*, he/she must return the card to the Minister of Justice (regional immigration bureaus) within 14 days of the date on which the card ceases to have effect. In this case, a foreigner can return his/her residence card either by directly bringing it to …

Create your website with
Get started