Part-time/side jobs: you need to obtain “Permission to Engage in an Activity Other Than That Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted”

According to the Immigration Services Agency “If a foreign national intends to engage in an activity to operate profit-making businesses or an activity for receiving consideration other than the activity permitted under his/her status of residence, he/she must obtain permission to engage in an activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously …

Create your website with
Get started