Design a site like this with
Get started

Am I able to renew my working visa if I am no longer a full-time employee?

What happens if a language teacher with a status of residence “Specialist in Humanities/International Services” needs to apply for Extension of Period of Stay, however he/she is no longer working as a full-time employee at the language school? According to the immigration services agency official, this status of residence is not exclusive to full-time employees. …