Notification concerning the accepting organization (e.g. changing jobs)

A mid- to long term resident, whose status of residence is based on his/her social relationship, such as employment relationship or marital relationship, must notify the details of any change in such social relationship as explained below to the Minister of Justice. 1 Procedures for notification concerning an organization for the activity A mid- to …

Create your website with
Get started