“Intra-company Transferee” visa (status of residence) for whom from an office abroad

“Intra-company Transferee (企業内転勤 kigyo-nai tenkin)” visa (status of residence) is for those who transfers to a business office in Japan for a limited period of time. He/she must transfer from a business office (public or private) established in a foreign country which has its head office, branch office or other business office in Japan. His/her …

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started