We are foreign national couples. What should I do if we have a baby?

In this case, you need to apply for acquiring status of residence for your baby. Please file the application at the regional immigration bureau that has the jurisdiction over your domicile within 30 days from the date of birth. When you intend to leave Japan within 60 days from the date of birth (excluding the …

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started