Design a site like this with
Get started

What happens if my visa expiry day comes while my application for “Extension of Period of Stay” is still in process?

To extend your stay in Japan with your current visa (status of residence), you need to apply for “Extension of Periods of Stay” before your current visa is expired. Mid-long term residents may be submitted from around 3 months before the expiration date of the period of stay. So what happens if my visa expiry …