Design a site like this with
Get started

Notification concerning the spouse (e.g. divorce)

A mid- to long term resident who has the status of residence of “Dependent,” “Designated Activities,” “Spouse or Child of Japanese National,” or “Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident” and who has the status as a spouse must make a notification to the Minister of Justice (the Regional Immigration Office) within 14 days, when he/she …