Bringing a partner/family to Japan

​You might want to bring your partner or family over to join you in Japan. How you do this will depend on which visa (Status of Residence) you have. If you are following visa holder, you can apply “Certificate of Eligibility (Dependent)” for your partner or family. Professor, Artist, Religious Activities, Journalist, Highly Skilled Professional, …

Create your website with
Get started