Design a site like this with
Get started

Certificate of Authorized Employment (for changing jobs)

When you are not so sure if a new job description is fine with requirements and conditions of your current visa (status of residence) which was granted for previous job or not, it is good idea to apply “Certificate of Authorized Employment”. Based on an applicant’s description on the application form, Minister of Justice certifies …