Design a site like this with
Get started

Designated Activities visa for oversea students to continue job hunting after graduation

To stay for job hunting in Japan after graduation from universities or designated technical colleges, you need to change your visa (status of residence) to “Designated Activities” with a period of stay of six months. You will be allowed to extend your stay for another 6 months, hence you can stay up to one year …