Design a site like this with
Get started

What happens if a language teacher with a status of residence “Specialist in Humanities/International Services” needs to apply for Extension of Period of Stay, however he/she is no longer working as a full-time employee at the language school?

According to the immigration services agency official, this status of residence is not exclusive to full-time employees.

They will also take freelancers with a business contract or two as well as those who works as a part-time for several organizations into consideration.

Yet, it is essential for applicants to file a number of supporting evidences showing he/she works and earns as much as full time employees dose.

For inquiry to Visa and Beyond by Takatsuka Office, please send a message through a contact page.

Published by Takatsuka Office たかつか事務所

Yuichi is an Administrative Solicitor (“Gyoseishoshi Lawyer”) as well as a Registered Migration Agent. オーストラリアから帰国後、「街の身近な法律家×国際人」として地域の皆様の力になりたいとの思いより、JR南浦和駅近くに行政書士事務所を開いた高塚雄一です。

Join the Conversation

1 Comment

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: