Design a site like this with
Get started

In many cases, a prospective student first enrolls in a Japanese language institution for 1-2 years, and then takes the university’s entrance exam. Therefore, the choice of the Japanese language institution is very important.

There are two types of Japanese language institutions for oversea students wish to go on to a Japanese university; 1) The preparatory Japanese language courses offered by private universities; 2) Japanese language institution providing Japanese language courses.

For further details, please see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website “Study in Japan“. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology’s information about “Japanese language institutes” is also useful.

For inquiry to Visa and Beyond by Takatsuka Office, please send a message through a contact page.

Published by Takatsuka Office たかつか事務所

Yuichi is an Administrative Solicitor (“Gyoseishoshi Lawyer”) as well as a Registered Migration Agent. オーストラリアから帰国後、「街の身近な法律家×国際人」として地域の皆様の力になりたいとの思いより、JR南浦和駅近くに行政書士事務所を開いた高塚雄一です。

Join the Conversation

1 Comment

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: