Design a site like this with
Get started

A foreign national who is granted a status of residence must receive permission to engage in an activity other than those permitted by the status of residence previously granted if he/she wishes to become engaged in such activities for which he/she receives remuneration as doing part-time job, which are not included in those activities under his/her category of status of residence”.

Please also refer to “Part-time/side jobs: you need to obtain “Permission to Engage in an Activity Other Than That Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted”

(source: Immigration Services Agency of Japan)

For inquiry to Visa and Beyond by Takatsuka Office, please send a message through a contact page.

Published by Takatsuka Office たかつか事務所

Yuichi is an Administrative Solicitor (“Gyoseishoshi Lawyer”) as well as a Registered Migration Agent. オーストラリアから帰国後、「街の身近な法律家×国際人」として地域の皆様の力になりたいとの思いより、JR南浦和駅近くに行政書士事務所を開いた高塚雄一です。

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: